Buy Coins

Coin News

PMG Currency

Coin Talk

Numismatic News

MS70 Coins

MS66 Morgan Dollars

Monday, June 13, 2011

Facing the Currency Black Market


Lonerangersilver writes: In 1980, I was on a three day visit and my first to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. I was representing an American fast food chain looking to expand in the Latin Market. I was there to interview a potential franchisee and I was joined by a Food Engineer to evaluate the market for food suppliers, quality of ingredients, prices, marketing, legal work on the brands, real estate, etc. Of special interest was the candidate's legal and financial standing and his reputation in the business community. I had Interviews with his lawyers, banks, references, etc. We had to do a lot of work in a short time.

View full post on The Market Oracle

No comments: